Friday 17th April 2020:
Label and Print Technologies (Pty) Ltd have accreditation as an Essential Supplier.
Certificate of authentication as an Essential Supplier
Friday 27th March 2020:
In addition to the provisions instituted on the 16th March 2020, the following has been implemented to ensure further safety over the Lockdown period.
- All employees are issued with 2 masks at the end of each day and 2 pairs of gloves.
- These are to be worn en route home and discarded when they arrive.
- The following morning the second set is to be used en route to the office and is discarded in a communal bin.
- Each employee has a personal sanitiser which is refilled and used as often as necessary.
- A contracted taxi is used to collect and deliver staff that normally use public transport.
- Staff that have cars and assist in employee collect and return, are financially assisted.
- Working days have been shortened to allow for later starts and earlier ending to get home to families.
Monday 16 March 2020:
In order to avoid contamination at our company with the Covid-19 virus, the following measures have been implemented at Label and Print Technologies.
Visitors and Suppliers
- We have sanitising stations (100% Alcohol based) at each entrance and exit (Reception and Receiving)
- All visitors are requested to sanitise hands before entering our premises.
- All visitors are requested to take a non-invasive, non-contact temperature check before entering the premises.
- We request that no personal meetings take place, preferably use emails or contact us telephonically.
- Handshakes and any form of bodily contact are to be avoided.
- If employees have any signs of fever, cough or have difficulty in breathing, they are advised to seek medical care soonest.
- A COVID-19 test screening kit is available (on the premises) if circumstances require it.
- Every morning each employee takes a non-invasive, non-contact temperature scan check before entering the premises.
- Each staff member is in possession of their own personal sanitising liquid, which is used throughout the day and then sent home with our staff, to ensure 24-hour sanitising, especially when using public transport.
- All company door handles and contact areas are sanitised throughout the day.
- Sanitiser used exceeds 70% alcohol content.
- We believe that knowledge is power. We have educated our staff with daily meetings, as well as erecting multiple posters (with information about the virus and personal hygiene) all around our building.
- On a daily basis information is updated where necessary in order to maintain a high awareness.
With the above in place, we are confident that as a company we are doing our best to “flatten the curve” of the Covid19 virus.
P.S. In order to assist other companies/individuals with assistance regarding our Covid-19 Preventative measures, we have included links where possible.